Link-Belt Recognizes Top Five Distributors of 2022
Feb. 1, 2023 – Gary Lane, Link-Belt’s manager of North American sales, has announced the top five distributors for 2022.
The achievement is based on overall performance in marketing, sales, and support of Link-Belt cranes.
Link-Belt’s top five distributors for 2022 (in alphabetic order):
1. Atlantic & Southern Equipment LLC, Lake City, Georgia
2. CRW Corp (Woods, CRW Corp), Williston, Vermont
3. Holt Crane & Equipment, Houston, Texas
4. Nixon-Egli Equipment Co., Ontario, Canada
5. Pinnacle Cranes, Midland, North Carolina
“Fleet availability has really been the name of the game the last two to three years,” said Lane. “We appreciate all our dealers and their ability to navigate the parts supplier shortages and delays seen across the industry. To our top five dealers, who grew their market shares and made a strong impact in their territories, we say thank you and congratulations on a job well done.”