Scanreco Maxi Transmitter Offers High Performance, Easily Visible Color Display
August 29, 2018 - Scanreco, Reston, Va., has unveiled its most advanced and versatile crane controller, the Maxi Transmitter. The spacious unit features a 4.3-in. high-performance color display plus room for many control elements and function labels.
The ergonomic housing comes with either linear levers or joysticks, and its modular design offers a bundle of both standard and optional settings and features to improve the operator experience.
The maximum speed of proportional movements can be adjusted easily with a five-step “turtle/rabbit” toggle switch. The stop function conforms to performance level “e” (PL e) as specified in EN ISO 13849-1, a legally binding standard for safety-critical components of control systems.
Maxi Transmitter features include:
- 1-8 linear levers or 1-4 joysticks
- Operator feedback options:
- 4.3” color display with 480 x 272 px
- 2.5” monochrome display with 128 x64 px
- LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Cable control: Standard length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +70°C / ~-4°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP65
Scanreco’s automatic frequency management allows continuous operation without interruptions from radio interference by other wireless equipment.
The Maxi Transmitter communicates with the corresponding receiver using a protocol and a unique identity code. That guarantees that no other Scanreco transmitter, or any other product, can activate the machine accidentally.